a few minutes ago i googled a few recipes for some new information, so without any further adleu, please find below my sweet lil treat for this week!
OM NOM HOM CHOCOLATE FINGERS:
What You'll Need...
♥225g butter or marge
♥1 egg beaten
♥1 teaspoon vanilla essence
♥450g icing sugar
♥1 table spoon cocoa
♥1 packet marie biscuits
What You'll Do...
1. melt butter over medium heat. mix in egg and stir well.
2. add icing sugar and cocoa and stir into creamy mixture.
3. take off stove and stir in vanilla and biscuit pieces.
4. mix gently to cover biscuits with chocolates.
5. put in greased tin in fridge
im smiling already!