|yummy lil bites of heaven!|
♥2 cups digestive bran
♥2.5 cups flour
♥2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
♥0.5 tsp salt
♥2 cups brown sugar
♥0.5 cup oil
♥2 cups milk
♥1 tsp vanilla essence
what you'll do...
1. beat the eggs, then add the sugar and beat until creamy.
2. add the oil and continue beating.
3. add milk and vanilla essence.
4. beat all together.
5. fold in all the dry ingredients.
6. place in a greased muffin tray and bake for 12 minutes at 180C
make sure to store these lil bits of heaven in a air tight container and they'll stay yummy for about 3 days.
|the spot i enjoyed my daily muffin while on holiday for neets birthday!|